Le Skin Bar whose registered office is at 3B / 71-77 Oxford Street Bondi Junction NSW 2022 Australia ABN (97 114 658 552) a subsidiary of Will Fennell Beauty Group Pty Ltd, is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of its customers and other users of this Site (collectively “Customers”). This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data ‘Le Skin Bar’ collects from its customers, or that Customers provide to ‘Le Skin Bar’.
THE NATIONAL PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
‘Le Skin Bar’ is bound by the National Privacy Principles as provided in the Commonwealth Privacy Act, 1988.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM CUSTOMERS
- a) Information that Customers provide by filling in forms on the site, or that Customers have already provided at the time of becoming an account holder. ‘Le Skin Bar’ may also ask Customers for information when Customers report a problem with ‘Le Skin Bar’ sites;
- b) if Customers contact ‘Le Skin Bar’, ‘Le Skin Bar’ may keep a record of that correspondence;
- c) details of transactions Customers carry out through ‘Le Skin Bar’ sites and of the fulfillment of Customers’ orders;
- d) details of Customers’ visits to ‘Le Skin Bar’ sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for ‘Le Skin Bar’ own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that Customers access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
‘Le Skin Bar’ may collect information about Customers’ computers, including, where available, Customers’ IP addresses, operating systems and browser types, for system administration. This is statistical data about ‘Le Skin Bar’ users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, ‘Le Skin Bar’ may obtain information about Customers’ general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of Customers’ computer.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to Customers’ computer’s hard drives. They help ‘Le Skin Bar’ to improve ‘Le Skin Bar’ sites and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable ‘Le Skin Bar’:
- a) to estimate ‘Le Skin Bar’ audience size and usage pattern;
- b) to store information about Customers’ preferences, and so allow ‘Le Skin Bar’ to customise ‘Le Skin Bar’ site according to Customers’ individual interests;
- c) to speed up Customers’ searches; and
STORING OF CUSTOMERS' PERSONAL DATA
The data that ‘Le Skin Bar’ collects from Customers is stored with ‘Le Skin Bar’ in Australia. Staff working for ‘Le Skin Bar’ will process it. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of Customers’ orders, the processing of Customers’ payment details and the provision of support services.
All information Customers provide to ‘Le Skin Bar’ is stored on ‘Le Skin Bar’ secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where ‘Le Skin Bar’ has given Customers (or where Customers have chosen) a password, which enables Customers to access certain parts of ‘Le Skin Bar’ sites, Customers are responsible for keeping this password confidential. ‘Le Skin Bar’ requires Customers not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure.
Although ‘Le Skin Bar’ will use reasonable efforts to protect Customers’ personal data, ‘Le Skin Bar’ cannot guarantee the security of Customers’ data transmitted to ‘Le Skin Bar’ sites; any transmission is at Customers’ own risk. Once ‘Le Skin Bar’ has received Customers’ information, ‘Le Skin Bar’ will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
‘Le Skin Bar’ uses information held about Customers in the following ways:
- a) to ensure that content from ‘Le Skin Bar’ site is presented in the most effective manner for Customers and for Customers’ computers;
- b) to provide Customers with information, products or services that Customers request from ‘Le Skin Bar’ or which ‘Le Skin Bar’ feel may interest Customers, where Customers have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- c) to carry out ‘Le Skin Bar’ obligations arising from any contracts entered into between Customers and ‘Le Skin Bar’; and
- d) to notify Customers about changes to ‘Le Skin Bar’s service. ‘Le Skin Bar’ will contact existing and new Customers by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those, which were the subject of a previous sale to Customers.
DISCLOSURE OF CUSTOMERS' INFORMATION
‘Le Skin Bar’ may disclose Customers’ personal information to any member of ‘Le Skin Bar’ Pty Ltd and subsidiaries of Will Fennell Beauty Group Pty Ltd (of which ‘Le Skin Bar’ Pty Ltd is a part of). ‘Le Skin Bar’ may disclose Customers’ personal information to third parties: a) in the event that ‘Le Skin Bar’ sell or buy any business or assets, in which case ‘Le Skin Bar’ may disclose Customers’ personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; b) if ‘Le Skin Bar’ or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; c) if ‘Le Skin Bar’ is under a duty to disclose or share Customers’ personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply ‘Le Skin Bar’s terms and conditions of online trading and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ‘Le Skin Bar’ , ‘Le Skin Bar’s’ customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CUSTOMERS' RIGHTS' INFORMATION
Customers have the right to ask ‘Le Skin Bar’ not to process Customers’ personal data for marketing purposes. ‘Le Skin Bar’ will usually inform Customers (before collecting Customers’ data) if ‘Le Skin Bar’ intend to use Customers’ data for such purposes or if ‘Le Skin Bar’ intend to disclose Customers’ information to any third party for such purposes. Customers can exercise Customers’ right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms ‘Le Skin Bar’ use to collect Customers’ data. Customers can also exercise the right at any time by contacting ‘Le Skin Bar’ at email@example.com ‘Le Skin Bar’ sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of ‘Le Skin Bar’’s partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If Customers follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that ‘Le Skin Bar’ do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Customers must please check these policies before submitting any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
RETENTION OF DATA
We will retain in a secure manner any information you provided us in connection with a particular transaction for a period of seven years after which we may destroy it.
CHANGES TO SITE