MD ANTI-REDNESS Rosa-Calming Serum
The BIODROGA MD Anti-Redness Rosa-Calming Serum was developed to treat redness and couperose and has a soothing, skin-strengthening, redness-reducing, and astringent effect. Small, dilated blood vessels on the cheeks and nose are an aesthetic issue for many of those affected. In most cases, special skin care can soothe the skin and reduce the redness.
Our Anti-Redness line that includes the Calming Cream and the Rosa-Calming Serum can treat both the cause and the effects of red irritated skin and are designed to work together.
- Apply daily UNDER the Calming Cream
- Formulated with the innovative tetrapeptide Telangyn
- Counters the inflammatory processes, which may lead to red skin conditions such as rosacea and couperose
- Quercetin can protect against free radicals and can help to prevent the development of skin reddening irritations
- Rutin can strengthen the small capillaries of the skin that causes redness and salicin to calm and soothe
- Regular daily use encourages healthy capillary function
Apply to a freshly cleansed skin and massage gently morning and evening.
No ordinary skin care brand
Established in the 1940s, the brand name is derived by combining ‘bio’ = biological and ‘droga’ = based on plants. BIODROGA combines sophisticated ingredients with highly efficient high-tech components. Researched, developed and manufactured in its own laboratories in Baden-Baden, Germany.