Retinol (vitamin A) is known for its diverse modes of action, for instance it supports the skin's natural functions, and boosts collagen production and regeneration of the skin. This results in an increase in the skin's elasticity and a reduction in the depth of wrinkles.
In combination with antioxidant ingredients like stabilised vitamin C and vitamin E, as well as collagen-forming matrix peptides, this star skincare product offers the most maximum anti-aging effect.
- Retinol (vitamin A) stimulates the skin’s regeneration functions and encourages its collagen formation, softening fine lines
- Powerful vitamin E protects the cells from ageing free radical damage
- Stabilised vitamin C offers synergistic support and radiance to skin
- Matrix peptides stimulate collagen growth to firm skin contours
- A dramatic improvement in skin tone texture can be seen in 4 weeks
- Can also be used for the effective treatment of stubborn acne and pigmentation
|SUITABLE FOR||Ageing Skin|
|APPLICATION||See brochure inside box for directions.|
|INGREDIENTS||AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, 3-O ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, RETINOL, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, C14-22 ALCOHOLS, C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE, CERAMIDE 3, XANTHAN GUM, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, POLYISOBUTENE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, LAURETH- 23, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, TRIDECETH-6 PHOSPHATE, COCOGLUCOSIDE , SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PLANKTON EXTRACT, CARBOMER|
SHIPPING UPDATE: COVID-19
Our warehouse teams are following Covid-19 safety guidelines and are ensuring that once your order has been placed, it is ready to leave the warehouse within 1-2 business days. We have been advised by Australia Post of delays within their delivery network due to the increase in online shoppers, a reduction in air freight service, and health and safety measures such as social distancing at facilities. This could mean that your order can take up to 3-6 business days to be delivered after dispatch.
Australia Post will no longer require signatures for contact-free delivery. Please be advised that express delivery is not available during this time.
- FREE SHIPPING - Australia Post Standard Shipping to Australian addresses including PO Boxes.
- FLAT RATE - Australia Post Standard Shipping to Australian addresses including PO Boxes.
- Shipping via Australia Post Parcel Post delivery to Australian addresses only
- Free Shipping where the order subtotal is $150 or greater.
Le Skin Bar will use reasonable endeavours to deliver the order within 4 working days (Monday – Friday, excluding official public holidays) from the date you receive an email notification by us that your order has been dispatched.
INCORRECT PRODUCTS DELIVERED
We will refund the full value of the products and the costs of returning them. Product must be returned within seven days of receipt, in its original saleable condition and not used. We will refund using the same payment method of the original purchase.
UNABLE TO SUPPLY A PRODUCT
We will automatically refund you the amount paid for the product as soon as is reasonably possible.
IF YOU'VE ORDERED THE WRONG PRODUCT
Should you make an error when ordering online, we will gladly exchange your item. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
SENDING US YOUR RETURNED PRODUCTS
For your protection, we recommend using a tracking service to return the products, as we will not process any refunds until we've received the return products. We will refund using the same payment method of the original purchase, within seven working days of receipt of goods. Le Skin Bar will bare no responsibility for the cost of returning any goods due to customer dissatisfaction.
Le Skin Bar, 3B / 71-77 Oxford Street Bondi Junction NSW 2022 Australia